|Occupation||Professional Manga Artist|
Hitoshi Iwaaki (岩明 均, Iwaaki Hitoshi), born on July, 28th 1960 in Tokyo, Japan, is a Japanese manga artist. He is the writer and illustrator for the science fiction/horror series Kiseijuu.
- Fuuko no Iru Mise (4 volume, Morning 1986-1988)
- Hone no Oto (1 volume, short stories, Morning 1990, large format edition 2003)
- Kiseijuu (10 volumes, Afternoon 1990-1995, Perfect Edition: 8 volumes, 2003)
- Tanabata no Kuni ("The Country of Tanabata") (4 volumes, Big Comic, Perfect Edition: 2 volumes, 2003)
- Yuki no Touge, Tsurugi no Mai (2001, Kodansha)
- Heureka (2002, Hakusensha)
- Historie (2004-ongoing, 6 volumes as of May 2010 Afternoon)
Iwaaki also contributed a story to Neo Devilman.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.